[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ginther, Demian M" <demian dot m dot ginther at boeing dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Firewall blocking packets even when a rule is in place to allow them?
 Date:  Thu, 27 May 2004 14:40:38 -0700
I think I have resolved my issue with routing all packets through an
IPsec tunnel.  I set the default gateway of the client computers at the
far end of the tunnel to the router in the tunneled subnet.  This seems
to work perfectly except now I see in my firewall logs:

04:37:40.453835 sis0 @0:10 b aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd,80 -> 192.168.20.25,1879 PR
tcp len 20 48 -AS IN

even though I have set a rule to allow anything coming in on LAN (sis0)
destined for the 192.168.20.0/24 subnet to be passed.

Any ideas?