[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?J=FCrg_Schneider?= <Juerg dot Schneider at fabrimex dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] IPsec client for Windows
 Date:  Fri, 28 May 2004 10:00:34 +0200
> Use the virtual adapter in the SoftRemote client. It'll setup
> a logical network device to which you can assign all the
> necessary options.

That's what I speeking about. I can check 'Set the default route
to the virtual adapter' and it works as it schould. If I setup the
DNS address in the virtual adapter, it will be deleted at the next
connect to m0n0wall. BTW, any WINS entry too.

I find the rescource file for the virtual adapter, phonebook.phk
(or similar, not handy just now). Also if I specify there the DNS,
it will be deleted. If I set the file read-only, the client could
not connect.

> I doubt DHCP will work across it, but give it a shot for us. :)

We havn't activated DHCP in m0n0wall, there is another DHCP Server
in the LAN. Maybe I could try it at the weekend.

Regards