[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  jason dot grimm at freedomlink dot net
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  "walter at computerguru dash llc dot com" <walter at computerguru dash llc dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] windows RADIUS SERVER found!
 Date:  Thu, 27 May 2004 09:17:07 -0600
Hey guys,

Got the multi-tech radius server working.  The only drawback is that I have not
figured out how to do wild cards on the requesting IP addresses so I have to
put an entry in for each requesting device.  I'm more than happy to keep my
public server available for testing.  Just send me the IPs that you'll be
coming from and any accounts you want to add and I'll send back your shared
secret and let you know when it's done.

~Jason