[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ipsec and windows
 Date:  Fri, 28 May 2004 08:34:39 -0700
This would solve the wakee on lan problem - wouldn't it?

All you'd need is to extend this idea with a config file to select WHAT
broadcasts you route over WHICH vpn's (to conserve bandwidth) and then all
these things would work.

Even if you don't have time yourself, seems like a great find to me.

m/