[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "SysOps" <sysops at mypcbox dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ipsec and windows
 Date:  Fri, 28 May 2004 10:47:27 -0500
One thing that I think you might be able to do is instead of relying on a
WINS Server to map server to IP address across the VPN is just use the
straight IP Address.

Since you have both subnets talking the across the VPN you should be able to
go to a Windows box on one subnet and do a "Start->run->\\192.168.X.X"  This
should work.

Hope this helps.

Joe