[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "David Rodgers" <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Adding axe usb driver to 4.9?
 Date:  Fri, 28 May 2004 12:34:27 -0700
Which is presumably why Manuel hasn't switched yet... probably a bunch of
changes due to different software supported etc.

I've got the driver source code, but I'm not enough of a C wizard to fix it
for 4.9 without taking weeks ;-)

Also don't know if or how close we are to changing Mono to run on the 5
series...

m/