[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec client for Windows
 Date:  Thu, 27 May 2004 17:49:59 +0200
I have looked at alot of IPSec clients, including the native windows one. My
conclusion from this is that really only SSH Sentinel (I use the free
version) provide the stability that I need and the features I want (the
ability to exclude addresses from ipsec negotiation is one). Many others are
really bad, close to awful.

Just my ?0.02

// Thomas Hertz