[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] LS-120???
 Date:  Sat, 29 May 2004 22:38:18 +0200
It's pretty easy to change the line that points out "fd0" to "afd0" in
/etc/inc/config.inc if you really want to use the LS120. I'm really not that
good in creating a bootable iso image with mkisofs, otherwise I could have
done it for you. (if someone wants to provide a relevant mkisofs command
line I wouldn't mind doing it)

// Thomas Hertz