[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Anthony Brohan <rocketman411 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.1b10
 Date:  Sat, 29 May 2004 18:39:16 -0400
>And being able to get the LAN IP from the console would be useful, perhaps
>just by having a menu option to repeat the startup banner.
If we're talking console additions, that would be great, though it would
be even better if you could see the attacks on screen, or current
traffic. I've got a spare monitor with m0n0wall, and its just doing
nothing most of the time. If syslogs could be displayed on it, that
would be nice. a.k.a. knowing when connection goes down/up.

Anthony Brohan