[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Adam Nellemann <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  Jim McBeath <monowall at j dot jimmc dot org>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] The MDP Initiative
 Date:  Thu, 27 May 2004 18:47:50 +0200
On 27.05.2004 13:45 +0200, Adam Nellemann wrote:

> Please advise on how to join this mailing list?

It has been subscription-moderated up until now, but I've just
changed that, so you should be able to subscribe by sending e-mail to
m0n0wall dash doc dash subscribe at lists dot m0n0 dot ch.

> (Any yes thanks, I'd like that readme file, if thats the place to
> learn how to contribute to the project?)

http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/README.html

At the moment, only Jim McBeath and I have CVS commit access. The
others are encouraged to use anonymous CVS to get the latest version
of the DocBook and mail either Jim or me with their changes. Frequent
contributors will probably get commit access too.

- Manuel