[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark AV - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  "'Monowall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] second part to monowall poss
 Date:  Mon, 31 May 2004 10:55:55 +1000

Hi Adrian,

That depends if you need a DMZ or not - if you do, or if you need 2 internal
networks, physically connected by the m0n0wall, then you need three NICs.
Otherwise, 2 will suffice.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                        Phone: +61-(0)7-3343-3889
Manager,                             Mobile: +61 (0)419 792 394
Quark IT                             http://www.QuarkIT.com.au/
Quark AudioVisual                    http://www.QuarkAV.net/
(Brisbane, Australia)