[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Justin Albstmeijer" <justin at VLAMea dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bridge+filter, without NAT problem
 Date:  Mon, 31 May 2004 14:02:29 +0200 (CEST)
I found that all works fine if I set the WAN interface to DHCP (not
getting an answer on it's requests) or setting it to an static ip in the
same subnet as the server behind OPT1.

DHCP seem to be the best option, but what if it would get an reply of a
badly configured DHCP server?

Setting the interface with a static 0.0.0.0/8 ip does not work either.