[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ron Rosson <ron at oneinsane dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Possible Bug
 Date:  Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:14:47 -0700
Ok.. as some of you might know I am having an issue with NAT rules
allowing me to make connections to ports that are being mapped to
internal machines. Well after a little tinkering I think I have narrowed
it down.

With version 1.0 when I had NAT rules the RDR rules get added and show
up when you do a ipnat -l.  In all the BETA versions since b9 to current
they never show up which leads me to think somewhere the code got
changed and these are not getting parsed properly to ipnat.

Can someone verify this that has more knowledge of how the xml is being
parsed.

TIA
-Ron
--