[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Ron Rosson <ron at oneinsane dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Possible Bug
 Date:  Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:59:32 +0800 (MYT)
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Ron Rosson wrote:

> Can someone verify this that has more knowledge of how the xml is being
> parsed.

i'm running a modified[1] version of 1.1b10, and i can't reproduce your
situation. i tried redirecting WAN port 25 on the m0n0wall to port 25 of a
machine hanging off the LAN port, and it works with the rules being added

see snippets below...

# ipnat -l
List of active MAP/Redirect filters:
map rl1 -> proxy port ftp ftp/tcp
map rl1 -> portmap tcp/udp auto
map rl1 ->
rdr rl1 port 25 -> port 25 tcp

List of active sessions:
RDR   25    <- ->     25    [ 4303]

# ipfstat -in
@13 block in log quick on rl1 from any to any head 200
@1 pass in quick proto tcp from any to port = 25 keep state group 200

[1] i've not modified any of the ipfilter/ipnat nor the m0n0wall webgui
code as it pertains to nat.