[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans Jonathan King" <kingf at f333 dot net>
 To:  "'Mitch \(WebCob\)'" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall on Linksys WRT54G hardware? ( I know it's MIPS based!) or similar? Is this a crazy idea?
 Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 01:10:09 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Mitch (WebCob) [mailto:mitch at webcob dot com]
Sent: 02 June 2004 01:00
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] Monowall on Linksys WRT54G hardware? ( I know it's MIPS
based!) or similar? Is this a crazy idea?

Linux based distros are flying for re-use on existing packaged embedded
routers...

Can we take advantage of any of that cheap hardware?

$69.99 beats anything I can find to run mono on... but I want my mono!

m/

I don't think so. It uses a MIPS processor not x86.