[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bosse Timothy" <Bosse dot tf at mellon dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall on Linksys WRT54G hardware? ( I know it's MIPS based!) or similar? Is this a crazy idea?
 Date:  Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:14:14 -0400
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mips/2004-April/000027.html
<-- This document says it all.  Since the WRT54G is based on a MIPS
processor and the FreeBSD-MIPS project seems to be a one-man show with
only a little time to work on porting, it doesn't look very good right
now.

Some other interesting stuff:
http://www.seattlewireless.net/index.cgi/LinksysWrt54g.