[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  soekris net4511 disable PXEBoot
 Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:16:26 +0800 (MYT)
when i reboot my m0n0wall thru the webgui, the soekris net4511 reboots,
then attempts a PXEBoot by trying to find a DHCP server. since there is
not DHCP server, it then drops straight into console mode, without booting
the CF image of m0n0wall. what combios setting do i give the net4511 to
force it to try the CF card first before attempting a PXE boot ?