[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chet Harvey" <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  "Dinesh Nair" <dinesh at alphaque dot com>, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch"
 Subject:  Rv: [m0n0wall] soekris net4511 disable PXEBoot
 Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 8:11:34 -0100
If memory serves, you have to disable PXE boot in the bios. I went into the
net4521 bios and disabled a lot of unnecessary junk to speed boot times.

Also I think the serial connection always displays the console setup until
you disable it in the webGUI.

M0n0wall is running fine even though the console setup (rc.banner) is
displayed.