[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] soekris net4511 disable PXEBoot
 Date:  Wed, 2 Jun 2004 20:19:44 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> not DHCP server, it then drops straight into console mode, without booting
> the CF image of m0n0wall. what combios setting do i give the net4511 to

oddly, a power cycle boots up from CF everytime. it's only when the
/sbin/reboot command or the reboot command in the soekris comBIOS which
refuses to boot from the CF card. i'm using comBIOS v1.24, the latest one
from www.soekris.com. anyone experienced something like this ?

from the soekris lists, others have had the same problem even with
openbsd, and soren's response has been to

1. upgrade comBIOS (done!)
2. cmoswrite 30 5a & reboot (done!)
3. check settings (correct!)
4. make sure board is powered sufficiently (yes!)