[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] soekris net4511 disable PXEBoot
 Date:  Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:47:28 -0500
Sounds as if it is a BIOS issue really.  I mean if it works off a cold
boot, then the system call for the system to "cold boot" from a running
state is not issuing correctly.  You probably end up with some warm boot
method where the BIOS uses a seperate boot order option.  (Assumptions
made from the comments on the Soekris list.)

I have a 4511 on order so I will have to try it out when it gets here.