[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  marka at abcalarms dot com dot au
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Proliant 2500's and Smart 2 DH/O/E's Raid Controllers
 Date:  Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:52:09 -0500
May be the dual processor, or the DH Controller.  (but really that will
only come into play if you are trying to load something off the RAID.)
Since you said you are using the CDROM version I would have to assume it
is a processor issue with the compilied binary.

Basically if the CPU(s) are not supported then the kernel will appear to
"lock up" during the kernel init.