[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adrian Padilla" <adrianp918 at majesticsoundsonline dot com>
 To:  "Monowall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  possablities of m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 30 May 2004 17:54:36 -0400
hello all

I have been looking through some of the gallery photos and have some questions about the
possibilities of m0nowall

I see many installations that involve a antenna of some sort

Q) will monowall work for wireless installations aswell?

Q) if the above question is a yes how far would the respective person have to be to utilize the
wireless functions

Q) I also see people in the gallery do not have standard pc cases. how would one obtain one of these
nifty cases, and would they be able to handle the demand of the network

Q) last question, I am using a 200 MHz pent 1 with 128 meg ram would that be sufficient for running
m0n0wall

thank you for your anticipated responses

Adrian