[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Moreton" <smoreton at clara dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  No Link-up Detected
 Date:  Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:47:52 +0100
Ive just recently got round to trying m0n0wall, but after putting it on a drive and testing it in an
old system I have had laying around, I simply cannot get to the GUI.

Ive tried 3 different lan cards, all which seem to appear in the console but if I try an auto-detect
to assign network ports it just tells me that no link-up is detected.

Ive tried 2 x RTL 8139 based cards and another card which I am unsure of its chipset.

Anyone able to help on this?