[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Scott Moreton" <smoreton at clara dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall on Dialup?
 Date:  Thu, 3 Jun 2004 01:31:41 +0100
Im just wondering if m0n0wall actually supports dialup interfaces such as ISDN cards and modems
etc.. as I am currently trying to set it up with just an ISDN connection (to get the hang of things)
until I get my DSL installed.

At the moment the trouble Im having seems to be the fact I have no card installed in the m0n0wall
box for internet connections, so when I am trying to configure the network ports in the m0n0wall
console I only have rl0 to choose from (which is my LAN card)

So when it asks me for a WAN interface name, I have nothing to choose / put in there. So no matter
what I try, I cannot get m0n0wall to the point where I can access the GUI.