[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Anthony Brohan" <rocketman411 at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] No Link-up Detected
 Date:  Thu, 03 Jun 2004 02:04:01 +0000
What you are probably experiencing is that you are using a loopback cable or
a non-loopback cable depending on your configuration.
If its MODEM -> M0N0 -> PC You need 2 loopback cables Though, if its MODEM
-> M0NO -> Hub/Switch -> PC(S) You can use a normal cable between the hub
and the switch and the PCs using the feature inside your hub that you
usually depress to switch from computer to whatnot.
    Try with diffrent cables and check back with us, Loopbacks are normally
yellow.