[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Ping Kwong <kwongp at midtown dot net>
 Cc:  "'Mitch (WebCob)'" <mitch at webcob dot com>, "'Uli Wachowitz'" <uli at wach dash o dash witz dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] suggestion
 Date:  Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:59:54 +0800 (MYT)
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Ping Kwong wrote:

> I know the plug-in support has been in for a while now.  Has there been
> any attempt by anyone to utilize the plug-in?  If so, what is available?

the extensions are supposed to go into /etc/inc/ext and /usr/local/www/ext
of the mfsroot image. however, due to how the necessary include files are
read in, they dont work too well wrt menu links. i.e. the menu links go a
little awry when a file from /usr/local/www/ext is executed. this is
easily remedied though. i've been planning on submitting a patch to manuel
on this, but thought that since no one had yet tried any extensions, it
wasnt so time critical.