[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Luca A." <ced at leda dot it>
 To:  "'Imre Ispanovits'" <iimre at vnet dot hu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R: [m0n0wall] IPSEC:problem conncting with gprs and adsl
 Date:  Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:25:47 +0200
Hi Imre,
about GPRS connection: my ISP allowed my Sim card to vpn traffic and now
everything works fine ( i don't know if this is the only one solution,
but.... it works!);
about adsl connection: i set m0n0wall as default gateway for pc's into the
lan network but i can't still work from the remote controller (adsl) to the
internal office network (monowall\hdsl)
The ipsec negoziation works but after... nothing!
regards.

Luca Aguzzoli
Leda S.r.l.
<http://www.leda.it/>