[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fady Makar" <fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au>
 To:  "Assinatura de Listas" <assinarlistas at yahoo dot com dot br>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 2 brand new questions....
 Date:  Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:51:13 +1000
Hi there,

1) FTP server I am using with M0n0Wall is ServU FTP and it is working fine
with it, I assume any FTP server software will work since M0n0wall looks at
packets and port numbers rather than looking at software being used...

2) I am not sure since I am not using IPV6 but you can read the RFC2893 to
obtain some more info on that...

Fady.