[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Paul Hormis <phormis at blur dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Another weird FTP problem...
 Date:  Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:33:47 -0700
Ok so I think I have it narrowed down to port 20 not being open
outbound?  Does that make sense?

I have port 21 open incoming but I THINK I need to open port 20 outbound?

Perhaps I am setting the inbound of port 20 wrong?

Any suggestions as to how I would do that?  Currently I have it on TCP
and Other but I think that is probably wrong.

Thanks to you all for you help this far.

-Paul

Paul Hormis
Blur Studio
Digital Artist/Animator