[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ryan Grove <ryan at wonko dot com>
 To:  tron2004 <tron2004 at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] incomming RDP
 Date:  Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:05:34 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, tron2004 wrote:

> I have a winxp maschine behind m0n0wall and i want to acces it from
> the internet by using rdp.
>
> Please correct me if i'm wrong, but the only thing i have to do is to
> make an incomming NAT from wan port 3389 to the ip of my xp maschine,
> right ?

I have a WinXP machine behind m0n0wall running RDP as well. Just create
a NAT entry with TCP as the protocol, pointing at the IP of your WinXP
machine and with 3389 as both the internal and external port. Check the
"Auto-add a firewall rule" checkbox, then hit Save.

Remember that you'll have to apply the changes and then restart m0n0wall
before they'll take effect.

--
Ryan Grove
ryan at wonko dot com