[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Magne Andreassen" <magne dot andreassen at bluezone dot no>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  D-link DWL 650 in hostap mode?
 Date:  Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:40:59 +0200
Hi,

Finally got myself a net4511 box and a wireless D-link DWL 650
pcmcia card.
nice.

But problem is, it wont work in hostap mode. I noticed that manuel
have tested this on D-link DWL 520 (PCI) witch is, same as the
DWL 650 card, based on PRISM-II chipset.

Can anyone pinpoint me if i am doing something wrong with the setup,
or this wont work at all because my card dont support hostap mode..

Magne