[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Crowley" <jcrowley at kc dot rr dot com>
 To:  "'Gregory W. Mills'" <gregory at ohmuffin dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] outgoing proxys
 Date:  Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:12:23 -0500
Transparent proxy redirection has been discussed on this list before.
Manuel has said that it is a function he wants to add, but it's not all
that easy to do.  I guess the short answer is no, you can't do that
right now.  I am, however, working on an extension to make m0n0wall
function as a proxy server.  It probably won't be available for beta for
at least another week though.