[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael She" <michael dot she at binaryio dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Monowall and uPNP
 Date:  Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:17:38 -0400
Hi all,

I'm very interested in using m0n0wall with a soekris box to replace my
current consumer router, however, I use MSN Messenger so uPNP is a
requirement. I've read over the mailing list archives and see that others
are interested in uPNP. Any updates on when (or if) uPNP will be added to
m0n0wall? If it's not being added... is there any way to get Messenger to
work well with m0n0wall (file transfer, webcam, audio, etc).

Thanks!