[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  Jean-Francois Theroux <jftheroux at privalodc dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] outgoing proxys
 Date:  Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:10:03 -0500
Transparent proxy redirection on a generic tcp basis would be
tremendously useful as you could also use it would allow you to do
things like in stream antivirus for pop3/smtp or http with the right
external proxy servers. Much more useful than just having a proxy built
into m0n0.

It should not be that difficult as it could (at least in theory) be
accomplished with outbound nat rules.

David Rodgers