[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  DMZ Setup Help
 Date:  Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:17:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Here's what I want to do. I have a client who is going to have "guests" on their lan regularly. They
want to allow the guests to use their internet connection, but, not be able to access or even see
their lan. So, I would like to put them in a dmz and nat access to the internet the same way as to
the lan intereface, and not let the dmz or lan access each other. Can I do this with m0n0wall? If
so, what do I need to do?

Also, I would like to be able to assign ip addresses via dhcp on the dmz. Is this possible to do?
That would make it a lot easier for someone to just plugin their laptop and go.

Thanks,
Bryan Kohlstedt