[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Adam Nellemann" <adam at nellemann dot nu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] suggestion
 Date:  Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:44:51 -0700
> Hi Eric,
>
> I'm afraid that this has been suggested, but without being recieved
> with much enthusiasm (in fact Manuel only did the plugin support that
> is currently there due to popular demand). Perhaps someone can figure
> a way to make a "plugin manager plugin" so once this has been
> installed (the hard way), any additional plugins can be installed
> through the GUI?
>

> Adam.

Believe it or not, I think I suggested that a while ago... with best
intentions of eventually getting to it... I think once that is done, it will
make it easier for people to extend the system as a whole, and encourage
more work by those not comfortable / able to keep building new images ;-)

My hardware order is on the way... :P

m/