[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Trip" <richard at trip dot tmfweb dot nl>
 To:  "Lercom ICT Diensten" <Info at lercom dot nl>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN between m0n0wall and IPCOP/Smoothwall
 Date:  Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:35:42 +0200
Hi,

This can be done with the following settings:

 Phase 1 proposal (Authentication)

 Negotiation mode : Main
 Encryption algorithm : 3DES
 Hash algorithm : MD5
 DH key group : 2

 Phase 2 proposal (SA/Key Exchange)

 Encryption algorithms : 3DES
 Hash algorithms :   MD5
 PFS key group : 2

I think the rest of the settings will speak for themself. sometimes you have
to ping to open the vpn link.

Richard Trip