[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark AV - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] https interface not available
 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:33:32 +1000
Hi Justin,

If they were silly enough to add a rule that says "block all internal
traffic to :80/TCP on the firewall IP" then they are SOL and need to learn
from this.  :)

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                        Phone: +61-(0)7-3343-3889
Manager,                             Mobile: +61 (0)419 792 394
Quark IT                             http://www.QuarkIT.com.au/
Quark AudioVisual                    http://www.QuarkAV.net/
(Brisbane, Australia)