[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Quark AV - Hilton Travis" <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] globalwall SPAM
 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 2004 08:05:45 +1000
Hi Thomas,

I don't see this issue anymore - I have a rule that marks all
iglobalnetworks.com email as junk, and just drops it.

If someone cannot understand why shit like this pisses people off, then I
don't need to bother wasting my time dealing with it.  One rule - dealt
with.

Of course, the other option is forced unsubscription.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                        Phone: +61-(0)7-3343-3889
Manager,                             Mobile: +61 (0)419 792 394
Quark IT                             http://www.QuarkIT.com.au/
Quark AudioVisual                    http://www.QuarkAV.net/
(Brisbane, Australia)