[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Eglington" <aeglington at hotmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.1b1
 Date:  Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:37:13 +1000
Looks like I was waaaayyyy too slow to snag the 1.1b1 release from it's temp
directory (sheesh, i nearly called it a 'folder')
http://m0n0.ch/temp/cdrom-1.1b1.iso
I had a look on the m0n0 site, but no can see....

Where's it now?

...And where are those persistent transfer totals/graphs?
</thumps fist on desktop in mock fury - arrogant consumer style>

Oh, and while I'm joking about being demanding: did I mention that
traceroute and whois might be handy?  (to accompany ping).

What's your house worth? Click here to find out:
http://www.ninemsn.realestate.com.au