[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPPOA
 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:56:01 +1000
Could not get it working at all !

I think it may have been a problem with the dlink modem not passing
through the atm session to m0n0 ...

Have actually given up trying to use m0n0 down there, as I cant just
keep spending money on hardware to try an set it working ...

Opted for a vigor product as a stop gap until I can prove m0n0 working
in a test environment

cheers