[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Seth Rothenberg <seth at pachai dot net>
 Cc:  Andrew Eglington <aeglington at hotmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.1b1
 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:36:40 +0800 (MYT)
On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Seth Rothenberg wrote:

> this kind of supports my suggestion that it might be good to have a
> stable URL for the "Latest Release" and "latest beta".

the Check Firmware option in a running m0n0wall will check for latest
(i.e stable) releases before allowing an upgrade. for the betas, i guess
you'd need to track the mailing lists. but then betas will possibly have
unresolved bugs, so it'd be better that it wasnt checked for by the
firmware. when the bugs are resolved, and it makes it as a stable, then
that'd be fine.