[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Optional parameters for DHCP server
 Date:  Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:07:54 -0500
Lucas,

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but if you need the tftp
option, then you probably have another machine on the LAN running a TFTP
server.  Why not run DHCP on that machine instead of m0n0?  The ISC
DHCPd will run on just about any hardware for the normal sized SOHO lan.

It's what I do...

Justin

--
Justin Ellison <justin at techadvise dot com>