[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ron Rosson <ron at oneinsane dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ipsec road warrior
 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:41:42 -0700
>hi,
>I want to connect to my laptop (gentoo linux, kernel 2.6.7) to m0n0wall
>via ipsec. I found the howto for config m0n0wall and Windows-Road-
>Warrior. But how to set up a Linux-Road-Warrior?
>any hints?

If found it also would be nice to have one for OSX, as well.. This would
be a great section in the documentation project as well having one in
there for Windows, OSX, FreeBSD (OSX and FreeBSD both use racoon),
OpenBSD, and LINUX's ipsec ( FreeS/WAN, Kame-tools, and OpenBSD's
isakmpd)  This looks like to be a good start for the linux end (client).
<http://www.ipsec-howto.org/t1.html>

-Ron
--
Ron Rosson