[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Eric Shorkey" <eshorkey at commonpointservices dot com>
 To:  <lists at nethq dot org>
 Cc:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wondershaper
 Date:  Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:11:21 -0400
Glad to help. Good luck in your configuration.
Heres a few websites about effective traffic shaping:
http://www.knowplace.org/shaper/

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/excerpt/bgp_ch06/index5.html

Also keep in mind that some people claim that inbound traffic shaping is
impossible/undesireable, while others use inbound traffic shaping and say
nothing but good things about it. You really need to experiment with it on
your own and make a decision for yourself.
-Eric