[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN between m0n0wall and IPCOP/Smoothwall
 Date:  Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:28:58 -0400
Dude, as a personal friend of Richards, I think you need to learn some
mannors. Comments like that are not needed or helpful on this list. Richard
may not reply in the kindest mannor sometimes but he did change the linux
distro firewall world and he did a damn fine job of it too! I'm sure he
knows a helluva lot more about network security that most people. Being
Chief of Security at Europes largest ISP gives him credits that I don't
think you have so next time before you shoot your mouth off, get a grip!