[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  build <build02 at datafast dot net dot au>
 To:  mOnOwall LIST <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WISP configuration
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:57:00 +1000
G'day All,
I'm new to the list & new to monowall.
I'm quite excited about the possabilities with Monowall and am keen
to get started.

My internet connection is through a WISP (wireless isp) with the
following configuation:

LAN --> myfirewall/router --> gateway --> pptpserver --> internet

The gateway and pptp server have different IP addresses.
But reading the manual & screenshots I can't see any provision for
different addresses, can I work around this?

Also the local and remote addresses are assigned by the server.
Would this be another problem?

--
Thanks in anticipation & cheers,
Lindsay