[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Rick Spence <rjspence at tampabay dot rr dot com>
 Cc:  "M0n0wall (E-Mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] I'm done with the list... No one listens.
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:47:27 -0400
You think this list is a lot of mail, you obviously don't subscribe to
the Postfix-users list.  :-)  That list is literally hundreds a day.
Anyway, you made the right choice.  Telling us all about it though was
pretty useless, and probably the biggest waste of your time since you've
been here.

Chris