[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gianluca Bosco" <g dot bosco at ko dash droppers dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  does ez-ipupdate support secure updates?
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:54:45 +0200
I noticed that the ez-ipupdate version that comes with m0n0 does not support
secure updates.

Am I wrong?

In addition, I haven't found any alternative dynamic ip client updater with
ssl support to propose for inclusion into m0n0. Maybe some you know such an
alternative?

Can anyone point out any work around?

Just a thought: what about including in m0n0, stunnel? As stunnel provides
generic SSL tunneling service, it could be used
for securing other types of services :)

Thanks!

-Gian