[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Gianluca Bosco" <g dot bosco at ko dash droppers dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  does ez-ipupdate support secure updates?
 Date:  Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:54:45 +0200
I noticed that the ez-ipupdate version that comes with m0n0 does not support
secure updates.

Am I wrong?

In addition, I haven't found any alternative dynamic ip client updater with
ssl support to propose for inclusion into m0n0. Maybe some you know such an

Can anyone point out any work around?

Just a thought: what about including in m0n0, stunnel? As stunnel provides
generic SSL tunneling service, it could be used
for securing other types of services :)