[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thomas Hertz" <term at cynisk dot net>
 To:  <Alex underscore Randjelovic at Dell dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP connection problem
 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:03:16 +0200
I have a slight feeling that since you're LAN subnet overlaps your PPTP
subnet, traffic to the PPTP clients will be routed to the LAN subnet. You
can see this by typing "netstat -r" in the exec.php interface.

The solution would be to pick a subnet for your PPTP that is not a part of
any other subnet on your m0n0. (try 10.0.0.128/28).

Hope it will help.

// Thomas Hertz